Windows Server 2016 and System Center 2016, the Cloud–ready operating system!
The Cloud puts new demands on your organization to innovate faster in order to compete effectively. You make decisions every day about how to balance traditional IT responsibilities with cloud innovation. At the same time, your organization faces increased security threats from outside and within. For these reasons and more, organizations adopt Cloud computing at different rates. Windows Server 2016 is the Cloud-ready operating system that supports your current workloads while introducing new technologies that make it easy to transition to Cloud computing when you are ready. It delivers powerful new layers of security along with Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that power your business.
- Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of protection, built into the operating system.
- Save money and gain flexibility with software-defined compute, storage, and networking technologies, inspired by Microsoft Azure.
- Use improved technologies, such as Windows containers and Nano Server, for another ways to deploy and run on-premises and cloud-based apps.
- License – 16 cores – OEM – DVD – 64-bit – English
- Disaster Recovery – Automatic secure offsite data backup
- Increased application uptime through multi-site failover clustering
- Flexible and cost-effective data storage
- Combine on-premises servers with cloud on your terms
- Virtualize your applications to decrease costs and increase flexibility
- Windows Server Standard 2016 requires CALs, which are not included with this product